Extended Education is opening doors for you…
Extended Education at Western Washington University had its beginnings in 1912 when the first home study courses were created for teachers. Fast forward to the 21st century where Extended Education has expanded and diversified its Western Washington University offerings in Bellingham and throughout the Puget Sound region, emphasizing community college partnerships in Everett, Port Angeles, Bremerton, and Poulsbo to deliver degree programs and offer learning options for youth to seniors, as well as a variety of international education opportunities.
For more information on the locations, programming, and outreach services that are supported by Extended Education, check out our look book, The Extended Forecast.
Join thousands of people who have:
- Completed their educational goals through evening and online options
- Accelerated their careers through certificate programs and professional development courses
- Invested in themselves through personal enrichment courses
- Explored new or current interests through lifelong learning offerings
- Sparked curiosity early through youth programming
- Developed an appreciation for marine life at the SEA Discovery Center
- Enriched their English language skills through immersive curriculum and cultural activities
- Embraced the Western Experience to accomplish their educational goals, like those in this video: