ALL Membership Information
Enjoy Member Benefits
- 20% discount on fees for courses and excursions with member discount code (membership must be purchased first).
- Borrowing privileges at WWU's library
- Student rates at University events, including performing arts performances
- Invitations to special membership and social events
- Student privileges at Lakewood Boathouse (on Lake Whatcom) and Viking Union Outdoor Center
- Use of the Wade King Recreation Center at Alumni & Affiliates rates
- 10% discount at Village Books:
- Buy 20 books and receive a discount equal to the average cost
- On your birthday receive a 25% discount on the purchase of 1 book
- As a birthday gift receive a free drip coffee, tea or fountain drink from the Colophon Café or a free drip coffee or lemonade from the Book Fair.
Based on feedback from our membership, Academy for Lifelong Learning has decided to again allow a half-year option for membership. Along with this change, rolling annual memberships will be eliminated and replaced with options that follow ALL’s academic year. Please see the ALL membership options below effective January 1, 2018:
- Spring Half Year (Jan 1, 2018 – June 30, 2018) - $30
- Fall Half Year (July 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018) - $30
- Full Year (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019) - $45
How to Purchase a Membership
- Online, using a credit card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). You will need to create an account in our new registration system first. Questions about the membership purchase process? Click here for an example of how to purchase a membership. Please contact our office if you are unable to purchase a membership online and we will assist you manually. (360) 650-4970.