Conference Services provides Western faculty and staff the support needed to plan and coordinate an upcoming academic event or conference. Our services include:
- Space reservations
- Dining and catering
- Registration services
- Parking and directional signage
- Audio/Visual technical support
- And more
Our experienced staff will navigate campus facilities and services, as well as university policies and procedures, so that you can focus on enjoying your event and networking with colleagues. Whether we implement an all-inclusive strategy from beginning to end, or provide a small array of our services, we will work closely with your team to ensure a successful event.
How do I get started?
Planning for a conference or event takes time and requires attention to detail, as well as coordinating with the appropriate departments on campus.
Start the process by submitting an event request form. One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your event details, including:
- Determining the level and types of services you need
- Outlining a planning schedule for your conference
- Quotes for your event needs and conference services support
- Initiating required university forms and processes
We look forward to working with you and your team every step of the way.