Western’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree develops and strengthens perceptual and analytical skills needed for leadership roles in business and the community. The program is accredited by AASCB, making is among the Top 5% of business schools globally. The curriculum empathizes on management and sustainability best practices. Classes are held in Poulsbo and online.
Business Administration, B.A.
About our Program
At a Glance
Area of Study
Face to face
Number of Credits
80 - 90 credits
Project Management | Event Planning | Management Consulting | Nonprofit Management | Government | Small Business
- Demonstrate breadth of knowledge and skills in general business and economics
- Demonstrate disciplinary knowledge and skills
- Produce quality business documents
- Deliver a professional quality presentation supported by appropriate technology
- Analyze problems using an ethical perspective
- Analyze the legal implications of business decisions
- Critically analyze problems
- Generate multiple alternative solutions
- Defend resolutions to problems
- Solve business problems using quantitative techniques
"The nature of Western’s teachings is collaboration among a broad variety of students that brings a lot of richness to the class. I’ve been nothing but impressed by Western’s business program."
The Business Administration program is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in business and the community with a variety of career goals, including opportunities with financial institutions, manufacturing and retail firms, service industries and the public sector.
For a complete listing of Business Administration Program courses and admission requirements, please visit WWU’s Course Catalog.