Western's Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science prepares students for a variety of careers related to the conservation and restoration of the natural environment. The program is provided by nationally-recognized Huxley College of the Environment, offering courses and field studies in Everett, Port Angeles, and Poulsbo.
What you will learn
- Apply quantitative skills to environmental issues
- Apply critical thinking (analytical) skills to environmental issues
- Write and speak effectively to professional and lay audiences about issues in the field
- Use theoretical knowledge of environmental sciences in real world applications
- Incorporate multiple disciplines into environmental sciences
Have questions about the program? Call Nancy Bluestein-Johnson at (360) 417-6521.
We look forward to helping you learn more about reaching your educational goals.