The program strengthens communities beyond the campus through the impact of students, who work in rehabilitation counseling throughout our region, and through hours its students contribute in volunteer and internship settings, serving individuals to lead independent lives and contribute to their communities through employment.
- Holistic counseling, full inclusion, and empowerment
- Understanding the medical and psychosocial aspects of disabilities and disabling conditions within a cultural context
- Knowledge of assistive technology
- The case management process
- Assessing abilities and strengths