Western’s Bachelor of Arts in Multi-Disciplinary Studies degree is a fully customizable degree program that builds upon a student’s accumulation of credits and preferred emphasize to complete a Bachelors. This program is perfect for returning students and active military/veterans who are looking to complete a higher level degree to obtain positions that require a minimum of a Bachelors. A variety of flexible face-to-face and online course options are available for students on the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas, Washington.
Multidisciplinary Studies, B.A.
About our Program
At a Glance
Area of Study
Face to face, Hybrid
Number of Credits
6 quarters, flexible
- Port Angeles
Manager | Marketing Assistant | Program Administrator | Project Administrator | Staffing Specialist | Case Manager | Sales
Upon graduation, majors will be able to:
- Articulate ideas clearly and effectively both in writing and in oral presentations and discussions
- Analyze thoughtfully and thoroughly primary and secondary sources
- Effectively and efficiently find and evaluate the adequacy of online information and research
- Work collaboratively and manage projects to effective completion
- Reflect on one's own work in relation to future goals
- Employ cognitive, analytical, and communication skills that will be of use in many fields and professions beyond the university
The Multidisciplinary Studies major curriculum will focus on upper division level courses, designed to integrate a student's academic interest and skills.
For an overview and course list for the Multidisciplinary Studies program, visit the college website.
Please contact an advisor below to start your customized plan.