Educational Leadership, M.Ed. and Certifications
About our Program
M.Ed. in Educational Administration
Residency Principal Certification
For aspiring superintendents and other school district leaders wishing to earn the Washington State initial superintendent certificate.
- Admission offered quarterly
- 6 consecutive quarters (1 course per quarter)
- Learn more here
At a Glance
Area of Study
Face to face
Number of Credits
School Administrator | Principal | Superintendent
- Facilitating the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
- Advocating, nurturing, and sustaining a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
- Ensuring management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Collaborating with families and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizing community resources.
- Through professional leadership by acting with integrity, fairness, and in an ethical manner.
- Understanding, responding to, and influencing the larger political, social,economic, legal, and cultural context.
“I was employed shortly after completing the program and felt that I was prepared.”