Applicants must be at least 17 years old at the time of IEP enrollment, unless formally approved by IEP Admissions. Questions about the application can be directed to email@example.com.
Do you know a friend who is interested in coming to IEP with you? Click below to learn more about the Bring a Friend to IEP program.
Step 1: Prepare supporting documents
- Financial guarantee, quoted in US dollars
- An official bank statement or sponsor letter in English
- You must verify that you have the amount indicated on the IEP application for each quarter you want to study
- Copy of passport or government issued identification card
- $100 application fee will be assessed after the IEP Office receives your completed application and supporting documents
Step 2: Complete application(s)
- Optional: Conditional Undergraduate Admission application
Students who defer enrollment more than two times or whose application is more than 6 months old, must submit a new application, fee, and supporting documents to be considered for admission to the IEP.
Step 3: Mail application(s) and supporting documents
- Submit the IEP application, conditional undergraduate admission application, and all supporting documents by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Intensive English Program
516 High Street MS 9102
Bellingham, Washington 98225
- It will take 2-3 days to process complete applications. If you are accepted to the program, your I-20 and acceptance letter will arrive in 2-3 weeks.
Step 4: SEVIS and F-1 visa interview
After receiving your acceptance documents and I-20 form, contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to schedule a visa interview. You must show proof of SEVIS fee payment at your visa interview.
Step 5: Confirm arrival and apply for on campus housing
To secure a place in the Intensive English Program, students must confirm their arrival by completing the Attendance Form. This form will be included in the acceptance packet. The Attendance Form includes:
- On campus housing application
- Apply for housing after receiving F-1 student visa
- Arrival assistance information
- IEP provides free pick-up for students in the Bellingham area