Welcome to the Testing Center
The mission of the Testing Center is to provide high quality and secure testing services for students, graduates, professionals and those from the local and regional community.
Western’s Testing Center is here to help:
- Administer and proctor exams for independent study courses.
- Provide distance learning exams for both Western students and students attending other universities.
- Provide information on national testing programs.
- Maintain records of entrance test scores.
- Administer and proctors course challenge examinations.
The Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA (National College Testing Association) Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers and is a member of NCTA and CCTC (Consortium of College Testing Centers).
The WWU Testing Center adheres to the standards and guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC).